Pembroke Pines Real Estate
Pembroke Pines Listings - Newest First
Pembroke Pines Listings - Newest First
"Join us. Progress With Us" is the motto being lived by in the city of Pembroke Pines in Broward County, Florida USA. And true enough, seeing this beautiful place will tell a story about true progress and development as it has been named as one of the best cities to live in the United States. This is also perhaps the reason why a lot of people choose to live in Pembroke Pines. In fact, this city is considered the second most populous in Broward County. Because they want to progress, then they live in Pembroke Pines.
About Pembroke Pines
A quiet town tucked just West of Hollywood and conveniently close to I-75, Pembroke Pines is defined by lush woods, beautiful scenery, and homes that will take your breath away. Median sale prices for homes in Pembroke Pines are in just the low-$100s as well, giving you all the opportunity to live in a Southeast Florida paradise without the usual high cost. Plus, the town is just minutes from the incredible Atlantic coast, packed with fabulous beaches, shopping, dining, and so much more.
Pembrooke Pines Homes
Pembrooke Pines Condos
What Makes Pembroke Pines Among The Best Cities To Live In?
When you are in the process of choosing the best place to live in and start a family, you would probably have to go for the one that has a solid track record of providing the best living conditions for its residents. Pembroke Pines is that and more as exhibited by the numerous awards that it has received throughout the years. To be specific, the following are among these awards:
- In 2003, Pembroke Pines was a finalist community in the National Civic League in 2003
- In 2004, it earned the National Civic League’s “All-America City Award”
- In 2005, it received the “Outstanding Achievement Award” which was part of the 2005 City Liveability Awards Program sponsored by the US Conference of Mayors
- A number of schools in Pembroke has received an award from the Florida Department of Education named “Five Star School Award”
Perhaps, the most important consideration for choosing a place is its community and how conducive its environment is for raising kids. And yes, there is no place better than Pembroke Pines because it has been ranked as the number 1 best place to raise kids in the entire State of Florida.
One important feature of Pembroke Pines is its Fire Department’s program called SavingMinutes. It is aimed to provide the quickest response to any emergency happening in your home. It has a website and the residents of the city will need to register their name and answer a questionnaire so that when there is any emergency concerning their homes, the information registered will be pulled out and then response is dispatched immediately.
What Parks Can You Visit In Pembroke Pines?
Relaxation is never an issue if you live in Pembroke Pines. Though there are quite a lot of people, there are also numerous parks and recreation spots that you can visit during your time off work or for leisure time with your family.
Wherever you go, there is always something for you. To the west of Pembroke Pines is the Fletcher Park and to the opposite end is where you can find the Chapel Trail Nature Reserve. Near the center of the city is the Silver Lakes Park – North. Other parks include the Silver Shores Park, CB Smith Park, SilverLakes Community Park, and the Kennedy Park. The Forzano Park is already outside the boundary of Pembroke Pines but it is still very accessible.
Unparalleled Shopping Experience At Pembroke Pines
If there is one thing that can be found almost everywhere in this Broward County city, that would have to be its shopping centers. Everything that you will ever need and want to buy can be found here. You can choose from amongst Pembroke Commons located between the University Drive and Johnson St.:
- Lowe’s Home Improvement along Pines Boulevard
- Tanglewood Plaza still located along Pines Boulevard
- Bealls Outlet Plaza between Pines Boulevard and Palm Avenue
- Flamingo Market Place along Pembroke Rd.
- Flamingo Pines Square Shopping Center between Flamingo Road and Pines Boulevard
- The Shops at Pembroke Gardens
- Cobblestone Plaza
- Paraiso Parc Shopping Center, Mr. Tux Sales and Rental, Shoppers of Silver Lakes, and many others.
Aside from shopping centers, you can also have a lot of choices when it comes to dining. The restaurants in Pembroke Pines are among the most popular and most visited in the state of Florida. You can surely try the Village Tavern, RA Sushi Bar Restaurant, Lime Fresh Mexican Grill, Bonefish Grill, Chili’s Grill and Bar, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Fuddruckers, and many others.
Golf And Tennis Clubs
If you do not particularly like shopping or picnics at the park, you can certainly have your own kind of enjoyment at any of Pembroke Pines’ golf and tennis clubs. Some of these are the Hollybrook Golf and Tennis Club near Douglas Road, Pembroke Lakes Golf, and Racquet Club located near Johnson St., Century Village Golf Club, and the Grand Palms Golf and Country Club.
Hospital And Medical Care
Emergencies cannot be avoided but its impacts can be kept minimal because of the hospitals and medical care facilities in the city. These include the South Florida State Hospital and the Memorial Hospital Pembroke to name a few.
At Pembroke Pines, you can be sure that you are sending your children to excellent schools. After all, the Five Star School Award will not have been given if the schools in the city did not display exemplary performances.
Public High Schools
- Charles W. Flanagan High School
- Pembroke Pines Charter High School
- West Broward High School
- McArthur High School
Public Middle Schools
- Franklin Academy Charter School
- Glades Middle School
- Pines Middle School
- Silver Trail Middle School
- Somerset Academy Charter Middle School
Public Elementary Schools
- Chapel Trail Elementary School
- Palm Cove Elementary School
- Panther Run Elementary School
- Pasadena Lakes Elementary School
- Pembroke Pines Elementary School
- Silver Palms Elementary School
- Barry University- Broward-Pines Center Regional Campus
- Broward College- Broward-Pines Center Regional Campus
- Florida International University- Broward-Pines Center Regional Campus
- Keiser University- Pembroke Pines Campus
Living in Pembroke Pines is both an experience and an opportunity. It is an experience because many of what you will try here are unique and special only to Pembroke Pines and an opportunity at the same time because you can be living with some of the most exciting and adventurous people in Florida.